Choose nanopore sequencing for:
- Sequencing any DNA/RNA fragment length from short to ultra-long
- Direct sequencing of native DNA/RNA
- Availability of data in real time
- Simple & rapid, or automated, library prep
- No capital investment
- Portable devices to ultra-high throughput desktop devices
MinION Mk1C. Fully integrated, portable sequencing and analysis.
Combining the real-time, rapid, portable sequencing of MinION with powerful computing and a high-resolution screen.
The complete, go-anywhere solution for long-read DNA and RNA sequencing and analysis.
Sequence and analyse
From the moment data acquisition begins, analysis can be performed in real time. Find out more about analysis solutions for nanopore sequencing data.
From $8,150Automatic library preparation: VolTRAX is designed as an alternative to a range of lab equipment, enabling the preparation of your biological samples, ready for analysis, hands-free.
Why choose VolTRAX?
- Only minutes of hands-on time, even for novel/complex experiments
- Take sample prep out of the lab
- Develop own sample and library prep methods, including fluorescence detection and incubations
- Select your protocol, load, and leave
Whole genome sequencing kitsConduct long-read sequencing of native DNA, eliminating the potential for PCR bias and allowing the detection of base modifications alongside nucleotide sequence. More
Targeted DNA sequencing kitsCost-effective, assembly-free analysis of repetitive regions, structural variants, and variant phasing across entire genes or large genomic regions of interest. More
RNA sequencing kitsConfidently characterise and quantify full-length RNA transcripts, splice variants, and fusions using long-read nanopore sequencing. More
Barcoding kitsRun multiple DNA or RNA samples on a single flow cell. Buy either as dedicated kits, or to enhance your existing sequencing kit. More
Optimise your complete nanopore sequencing workflow – from extraction to analysis.
MinION & Gridion flow cellsUp to 512 nanopore channels for DNA or RNA sequencing in real time. More
- Designed to be our smallest sequencing device so far
- Same nanopore sensing technology as MinION and PromethION
- Designed for use with a smartphone in any location